Affiliate marketing can be successful for anyone, even a complete novice, but a well-tested method is essential. ClickFunnels is one of my favorite affiliate networks, and there are a lot of different approaches to making money with it.
We’ll look at some tried-and-true and straightforward strategies to get you started in this piece. Some are even done for you, and all you have to do now is push traffic into the system. And it doesn’t matter if you’re a seasoned affiliate marketer, a novice, or someone who’s just starting in affiliate marketing and trying to make their first dollar online. These techniques will work for everyone. Create sales funnels that are useful in making money online and a sales funnel builder for online marketing for passive income.
The ClickFunnels Affiliate Program
The ClickFunnels affiliate program is one of the most lucrative affiliate programs available. You can earn up to 40% monthly recurring affiliate commissions on all of your referrals as a ClickFunnels affiliate. ClickFunnels offers two pricing options for its selling funnel software: a Startup plan for $97 per month and a Platinum plan for $297 per month. Furthermore, they provide a variety of supplementary items (ranging from training courses to events) that you may advertise to earn affiliate commissions.
With ClickFunnels, there are five different ways to make money.
As a beginning affiliate, here are some methods as landing pages to make money online every day by advertising ClickFunnels.
Create Your Own YouTube Channel
This is one of the simplest methods to begin advertising ClickFunnels and earning affiliate commissions as a novice. When you film valuable videos and show your audience how valuable ClickFunnels can be, starting a YouTube channel will make you more visitors faster. I understand your apprehension about placing your face and yourself on the internet. It’s all right. Even if you’re not in front of the camera, you can still maintain a YouTube channel. You may make material for your YouTube channel without displaying your face using your microphone and a screen capture application (like OBS or Loom).
Create a Blog
You may use ClickFunnels to establish a blog or website in addition to starting a YouTube channel. It’s simple to make a website for yourself using a CMS like WordPress. To begin, you’ll need to find a high-quality and reasonably priced web hosting and domain registration service. If you don’t like speaking in front of a camera or microphone, a blog can be a great approach to market ClickFunnels. You’ll be writing blog entries on ClickFunnels on your blog. It would help if you targeted the ClickFunnels keywords that your target market is looking for. It’s possible that you won’t rank for competitive keywords like “Clickfunnels review” as a novice.
Then, when you publish high-quality content and begin to rank for long-tail keywords, you’ll start to receive traffic and positive links. After you’ve gotten some long-tail keywords rated, you can move on to more competitive keywords.
Promote On Facebook Groups
As a new ClickFunnels affiliate, Facebook groups are a fantastic, low-cost method to market the software, create relationships with your audience, and earn money.
Please join my Facebook group by clicking here.
You don’t have to spend any money to use this strategy, unlike a blog or a YouTube channel, but it does require some labor.
- To begin, you’ll need to scout and look for active Facebook groups to join that have potential ClickFunnels users.
- After that, you’ll join a handful of Facebook groups with people you think will benefit from ClickFunnels.
- Then, observe how the group interacts and adds value to your posts, comments, and interactions with other members.
- Make them see you as a trusted figure. And after that, you can recommend them to use ClickFunnels through your link whenever necessary.
- Don’t just go in and start pitching ClickFunnels. Instead, start by providing value, making them trust you, building solid relationships with group members, and recommending ClickFunnels when necessary.
Use Share Funnels
Share Funnels is a remarkable feature of ClickFunnels that most customers find extremely useful. This valuable feature allows you to share any funnel you construct with others with a single click.
You may utilize Share Funnels to convince people to use your affiliate link to join ClickFunnels. The steps are straightforward:
- Find or make a fantastic funnel (for your desired industry)
- Make a link to share.
- Please send it to everyone who requires a horn.
When someone hits the share link to acquire the funnel, they will be directed to join up for a free ClickFunnels trial account to import it. They’ll become your referral after they sign up successfully, and you’ll earn affiliate commissions every time they pay for a plan. You may construct a funnel for any sector (such as weight loss, SEO, and more) and give it out for free. Naturally, they’ll desire it if it makes their life easier.
Using B.I.A.B Funnel
BiAB (Business In A Box) is a viral affiliate funnel that you can use to make money as a beginning ClickFunnels affiliate without a website or experience. This funnel is a pre-built and ready-to-use business model that I created. Your leads will opt-in to your email list and gain access to a series of training to become a ClickFunnels affiliate once they enter the funnel. Once they’re in, they’ll use your affiliate link to join up for a free ClickFunnels trial before receiving the BiAB horn to promote and share with others.
As a beginning ClickFunnels affiliate, here’s how to generate money with the BiAB funnel:
- To begin, create a ClickFunnels account and take advantage of the free 14-day trial.
- When you sign up, get the link to the “BIAB” viral affiliate sharing funnel and click it to import it into your account.
- Add your site, change the videos, change the branding, replace the affiliate links with your own, and more to the funnel. Along with ClickFunnels, you’ll need to be an affiliate for other programs (such as ConvertKit, Udimi, and so on), so you may incorporate your affiliate links for those services.
- Increase the number of people who visit your funnel and the size of your email list. Don’t forget to link your email account.
Ensure that you provide support to your sign-ups by answering all of their queries so that they stay with ClickFunnels and your affiliate commissions continue to flow in.
Click this to learn more about affiliate programs.